Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Powerpoint Presentations

My PowerPoint presentation helped me know more about Frank Lloyd Wright. He’s one of my idols and I am happy that I can teach other student about him. I like the animation I used and the background music. However, the background music affected the video in the third slide. If I had chance to do this presentation again, I would stop the background music before the video. My favorite PowerPoint are Dam‘s Acoustic Electronic Guitar and Shelby’s Improv everywhere. Dam’s video about the playing the guitar in his dorm is great. It’s the best video among all the presentations. Shelby’s topic is very interesting. I never heard of Improv Everywhere before but through her presentation, I am eager to participate in this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment