Monday, April 18, 2011

Larry Hechler’s lecture

On last Thursday, Larry Hechler gave us a lecture about the computer hardware. I found his speech is very useful. Before that, I didn’t even have the concept of backing up the data in my PC.  Now I know that once the disk is damaged, it is almost impossible to save the data inside. He also mentioned how to maintain the computer in a good condition. When we try to clean the monitor, we should always use the monitor cleaner instead of our hands or clothes. Any liquid is very dangerous around the computer. They could completely mess up the system and destroy the whole equipment. The best time to charge the batteries is when the batteries went blow 5% of its capacity. Overall, I learned a lot from him and more confident when I deal with the hard wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment