Monday, February 21, 2011

Excel

I used the Excel a lot during my internship last semester in SA international relation office. I helped create the contact list for my boss. However, at that time I only knew the basic functions of Excel such as sort the name in asc/dsc order. Now I know much more about the software and am able to use the all kinds of formulas adequately. The knowledge I learned will absolutely help me in the future business class since all kinds of these class will more or less use the Excel. As for my real life, I think it will be even more helpful after I graduate and get a job relate to business. In general, I really like the program because it just makes things so much easier. I just wish the next office suite will be cheaper. I was broke after bought the new Microsoft Office 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment