Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey there


My name is Changyi He, but I go by Nader. I come from China. Tennis and soccer are my favorite sports. I am business major and I am not sure about my concentrations yet. I am a big fan of video games and final fantasy is my favorite game. I joined Star Craft 2 team in Trinity last semester. I used to work at the International Relations Office of San Antonio. I am familiar with the Microsoft Office Software such as Words, Excel and Powerpoint. But besides that, all I know about the computer skills are PC games. I like meet strangers and that's why I love couchsurfing.

5 comments:

  1. I have been interested in couch surfing for a long time! That is so cool that you like it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, u should definitely try it. It's just fantastic. Some couchsurfers are so coooool, and all of them are friendly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couch surfing eh? After my cousin graduated from college he dropped everything and went to Spain and use a website to find couch surfing locations. It's interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nader, you left out some things in your post - go back and check the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture, Nader! Also, why "Nader"? just out of curiosity. Welcome to the class, AND to the States :)

    ReplyDelete